A spectacular fuck-ton of human leg references. [From various sources.]
- Anatomy for Sculptors
- Anatomy Study by Call0ps
- 股関節の回旋 回外・回内 by 三澤 寛志
- +LEGS AND FEET STUDY+ by jinx-star
- Encyclopédie, ou dictionnaire raisonné des sciences, des arts et des métiers
- Source Unknown
- The Anatomy of the External Forms of Man, Intended for the Use of Artists, Painters and Sculptors by Hippolyte Bailliere
- Tutorial Anatomy: Muscles of the inner thigh by rinayun
- AS Drawing the Legs by ConceptCookie
- Ricardo Pontes
Sketches and notes for my recumbent quad project! Now if only I had the money to get started on it…
I did a thing.
Laying down the groundwork for future tutorials on the subject.
Support me on patreon for weekly psds and videos! http://www.patreon.com/doxydoo
Full size here http://mldoxy.deviantart.com/art/Shiny-Things-446808360
Hey guys! Here’s a good, FREE art program with some amazing fluid features! Go to 7:00 to see some examples of how the program works.
If Photoshop is too expensive for you, this program—Verve—might be just the ticket! And I swear, people are getting texture effects I’ve never seen come out of Photoshop proper.
Even if you don’t feel like you need it, recommend it to your friends who might! It does require a fairly recently graphics card, but the size of the program itself is very small, so if you have a laptop for example it might be just the thing.
mother of god O_O
all this time……….
A new reference was created for to help untangle the braiding process! http://cgcookie.com/concept/2014/02/10/exercise-braiding/